This Steel Brush grapple will literally take a huge bite out of the time you spend cleaning up brush, logs, roots, large rocks, concrete and anything else you can dream of. With a 58” bite, powered by twin 3000lb cylinders and fish tooth serrations on all of the hardened 1/2″ teeth, this monster will grab and hold whatever you need. The bottom teeth are gusseted on each side making each hardened tooth 1.25” thick!! This grapple also features it’s mounting plate at an angle so there is plenty of roll back for you to drive around without losing your load. This brush grapple features fully grease-able pivot points. Rest assured that this grapple can handle even the biggest skid steers on the market! All hydraulic attachments come with hoses, cylinders and flat face couplers.
• 3/4″ material gusseted with 3/8" thickness for durability
• Unique serrated teeth for biting and holding material
• Replaceable tip dirt teeth for root raking and ground ripping
• Easily move logs, brush, trash, large rocks, demolition debris with this grapple
• 2 – 3000lb hydraulic cylinders
• Modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models
• Holds up to even the largest skid steers
• Commercial Grade!!
66" OUR PRICE -- $1899.00
76" OUR PRICE -- $2049.00
86" OUR PRICE -- $2199.00